The four-episode series looks at the things that may seem like "no big deal" but will negatively impact the way we manage what's before us. It takes intention and work to not only be aware of an unhealthy life-pattern but to break it.
- It happened in the ancient days.
- It happens now.
- It’s humanity’s story.
Individuals, families, and organizations are eventually chained and enslaved from giving space to what does not belong in the mind, heart, and soul.
- It’s time to break it.
Resource: Exodus 14.
Episodes: 1. Break It. 2. Break It Off. 3. Break It Now. 4. Break It For Good.
Episode 4: Break It For Good
Good in this episode is a two-dimensional belief system:
1. Believegood can come out of the stuff that chains us down. The struggle for freedom is real but the supernatural good of God overpowers it all.
2. Believeyou can break it for good, leaving the chains behind.
The question to ask : Is this change good for my life and this world?
Resource: Exodus 14:29-31
- God desires for you to live in the "good" of life. Receive it.
- God gives you the ability to break it for good, never needing to be chained by it again. Receive it.
- God brings others into your life for resources and accountability. Receive it.
- God has planned for you to live free. Receive it.
We've included a workbook for you to use. Click this to access.